I. General provisions
The Complaints Procedure is an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of the Seller and describes the procedure how to approach the complaint/return of goods.
The Buyer is obliged to familiarize himself with the Complaints Procedure and the General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "GTC") before ordering the goods.
By concluding the purchase contract and taking over the goods from the seller, the buyer agrees with this Complaints Procedure.
II. Warranty conditions
Inspection of the goods at the takeover
The buyer psysically checks the goods received, the status of the shipment, its completion and the conditions of the packaging.
The buyer also double checks the goods on the day of receipt, especially that the package contains everything it should have.
Any discrepancies must be reported to the Seller upon personal receipt on the spot, upon receipt from the delivery, or be indicated in the delivery note/handover protocol or the buyer may refuse to accept the consignment, or it can always be reported to us by e-mail.
These arrangements are without prejudice to the statutory deadline for exercising rights from defective/faulty performance. An additional complaint of incompleteness or external damage of the consignment does not deprive the buyer of the right to complain, but it gives the possibility to prove that it is not in conflict with the purchase contract.
III. The time limit for exercising rights from defective performance
The time limit for exercising rights from defective performance starts on the day of receipt of the goods by the buyer, ie on the date stated on the proof of purchase or on the warranty certificate.
This product is warranted for 24 months from the date of purchase, unless stated otherwise.
During the warranty period, defects caused by faulty material, production, will be removed free of charge by the manufacturer.
The warranty period is extended by the time the product was in repair. The warranty condition is that the buyer, within the warranty period and without delay after finding a fault, initiate a complaint procedure and complain of the fault/damage found on the product.
The claimed fault will not be acknowledged if the use of the product has changed the condition of the defect so that it will be difficult or impossible to assess the fault.
We are not responsible for lost profits, expected but not realized savings, damages from third party claims against the customer, indirect or consequential damages.
IV. The warranty does NOT cover:
- Damage for which a discount has been granted and which the Buyer is notified of during the sale.
- Damage caused by accident, improper, negligent or violent handling and in a manner contrary to the instructions in the manual.
- For normal wear and tear of the product caused by the usual method.
- Damage due to extreme weather conditions or natural disasters
- faults caused by transport or improper placement, storage.
- Damage due to improper installation, handling, operation, or neglect of care.
- The product is not subject to warranty for design changes / evaporation, sewing of any part / or any other interference with the tent casing.
- For repair, modification by a company other than the manufacturer. If this work is carried out in the workshop of a third party without the prior consent, the client is obliged to bear the costs associated with it.
- In case of warranty claim we change or repair damaged parts.
- Replacement does not apply to goods made to order and used or dirty goods.
- In case of settling a complaint through the exchange of goods, a new complaint period does not run.
V. Complaint procedure
- Before applying this service, a written repair request with meaningful photographs and a copy of the original invoice, must be made in writing.
- We accept only dry and clean products for warranty and post-warranty repairs.
- Products that have been painted by the customer can be accepted for warranty repair but cannot be replaced or returned.
- The fault of the goods is not the usual color or texture difference for natural materials, textiles and artificial materials (eg if there are slight variations in the fabric pattern or color tone for fabrics).
- The seller is obliged to list all the essentials at the beginning of the warranty certificate at the time of the sale. Incomplete warranty certificate or unauthorized change / overwrite makes the certificate invalid.
- When submitting a complaint the warranty card and the proof of purchase must be presented. If the damage is found to be inadequate during warranty repair, the cost of such repair will be paid by the owner of the product.
VI. Complaint handling
If the buyer-consumer complains, the seller decides the claim immediately, or in complex cases within 7 working days.
The complaint, including the removal of the defect, shall be settled by the seller without a delay, no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint.
The Seller will send to the Buyer/Consumer a written confirmation of the date and method of settlement of the complaint, including confirmation of the repair and duration of it, or justification of the rejection of the complaint.
After settling the accepted claim by repair or replacement, the warranty of the device is extended by the duration of the claim. The duration of the claim is counted from the day following the claim to the day when the buyer was informed of the settlement.
The Buyer has the right to reimbursement of reasonably incurred costs associated with the application of a justified complaint. These costs are seen as necessary. Especially postage for sending a complaint. These costs may not include traveling by car for making claims and express transportation or other similar costs. Reimbursement of costs must be claimed without any delay, however, within 1 month from the end of the deadline for exercising rights from defective performance.
If part or all of the purchase price for the goods is returned to the buyer for any reason (eg discount on the purchase price, withdrawal from the contract), up to CZK 2,500 (inclusive) may be paid to the buyer in cash at the seller's cash desk. If the amount exceeds CZK 2,500, it will be returned to the Buyer within a reasonable period of time, which usually does not exceed 20 days, by bank transfer to the account communicated to the Seller by the Buyer for this purpose or by postal order, unless otherwise agreed.
The customer is obliged to pick up the goods from the warranty repair within 1 month from the expiry of the time when the warranty repair should have been carried out and, if later, within 1 month from the notification of its performance. If he/she fails to do so, he/she is obliged to pay the seller a storage fee of CZK 50 for each day of delay in picking up the repaired goods.
VII. Final provisions
All contractual relations are governed by Czech law.The Buyer's rights under the law are not affected by this Complaints Procedure.This Complaints Procedure is valid from 1st July 2019 and replaces the previous Complaints Procedure.