If you have chosen a tent, stand or other goods, please send your inquiry or order in writing by e-mail. However, if you have any questions, you can call us and we will be happy to help you.
I. The Order
When ordering, please enter your billing and delivery address, company ID, VAT number, telephone number.
We ask EU customers to provide us with their UID.
After that, latest within 3 days, we will send you an agreement to your inquiry, eventually transport and assembly.
After completing the order you will then be sent an email with the necessary payment information, including the variable symbol that you must state when making the payment.
At the moment the payment is credited, we take the order as binding.
II. Payment terms
The price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of goods, according to the purchase contract, may be paid by the buyer to the seller in the following ways:
- cash (collection in person)
- bank transfer (CZK or Euro account)
- cash on delivery (goods in stock)
Upon your inquiry you will be sent the total bill of the tent and the advance invoice for 60% of the total price of your order.The advance invoice will be sent to your e-mail.
In case of advance payment you will be charged 40% surcharge of the total price of your order.
- cash (collection in person)
- transfer to an account (CZK or Euro account) if so agreed
- cash on delivery (paid to the carrier)
- after installation, payment in cash, on the basis of the handover protocol.
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT (for EU customers)
- the balance shall be paid before the goods are dispatched and once the final amount has been credited to our account, then the goods are shipped.
III. Payment with VAT/without VAT
Our customers have the opportunity to purchase a tent with or without VAT.
We have more companies and some are taxpayers and some are not.
- If the customer is a VAT payer, we charge the price with tax
- If the customer is a VAT payer and comes from EU countries, VAT is not charged!
Terms of delivery
I. Delivery date
Most of our products are made to order therefore do not hesitate to send your order in time to allow us to fulfil it. Our busiest months are March-July, and due to the large number of orders we may not be able to process your order within a reasonable time.
Delivery time out of season: - within 30 days from ordering and timely payment of the deposit
Delivery time in the season: - In the months of March-July, our production is so busy that we accept orders on our waiting list and it prolongs the delivery date.
II. Delivery methods
Delivery and costs depend on the quantity of equipment, length of rods and place of delivery.We will inform you of these costs and, if necessary, charge them to your inquiry.
- collection in person – after the phone discussion
- by mail - only parcels up to 30kg and 2m in length
- TOPTRANS - anywhere in the Czech Republic and Slovakia (longest load 6m)
- DHL / SCHENKER - other countries
- OUR TRANSPORT connected with assembly 18-20 CZK / km charged to you and back from our establishment in Terezin, Litomerice district, if you ask for our assembly and installation of bought or rent tents.
If you are interested in our assembly and installation, please ensure:
- possibility to wash ourselves with warm water
- possibility to stay overnight or designate a tent space, in case of longer construction or rental.
III. Delivery of goods
If the mode of transport is negotiated on the basis of a special request from the buyer, the buyer bears the risk and possible additional costs associated with this mode of transport.
If the Seller is obliged under the Purchase Agreement to deliver the goods to the place specified in the order by the Buyer, the Buyer is obliged to take over the goods upon delivery.
If for any reason from, the buyers side, is necessary to repeatadly deliver the goods or change the way of delivery method(other than specified in the order), the buyer is obliged to pay the extra cost.
When receiving the goods from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the status of the packaging of goods and in case of any defects notify the carrier immediately. In the event of a violation of the packaging, which indicates unauthorized entry into the shipment, the buyer does not need to accept the shipment from the carrier.